[vorbis-dev] Anyone with an extended vorbisfile_example?

Jonas Beckeman jonas.beckeman at monsterland.se
Mon Jun 11 13:44:23 PDT 2001

> Unless you write a Windows shell extension you should test your dll in the
> context where it usually executes. If it is the Directory (from
> Macromedia?) set
> that as the application to be debugged.

Yes, Macromedia Director, via an extension (Xtra, as they are called - MMs
own .dll format) which allows me to call into Windows .dlls.
I succeeded debugging with the exe set to Director, and the crash occurs
after my dll has finished. So it's probably something in that Xtra that
fails. But it could also happen because some memory wasn't cleaned up
properly in my dll (or Vorbis?), I guess.

Not sure where to go now - I'll try and shove the question over to the maker
of the Xtra...

Thanks Ingo and Jack, you've been most helpful.
/Jonas