[vorbis-dev] Vorbis books etc.

Tuukk4 |[: illuusio at lycos.com
Mon Jun 4 02:49:06 PDT 2001

hi,

I've been developing vorbis Library for Java. I decided to do my own rather than use Jorbis. But i haven't found good Documentation from third vorbis header were those books etc. are.
What should i do with them. What data can i find from there and how is it useful to me:) i have readed code from jorbis to fullfill some lacks of documetation but this is too difficult to figure out..

But if some one have time to answer this or submit a ecxat URi to Documetation that contain all information i would be wery pleased.. and if some has question or something you can mail me straight or trought the list..

THNX,
Tuukka

---
--Me olemme keskella jotain. jossa olemme totaalisen ulkopuolisia--

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!