[vorbis-dev] Offtopic: royalty free music for multimedia presentation.

Peter Surda shurdeek at panorama.sth.ac.at
Fri Jun 15 17:00:56 PDT 2001

On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 03:21:28PM -0700, kkrebs at intergate.ca wrote:
>   Take a look at http://www.r3bound.com.  We are a group of musicians who
>   make drum & bass influenced music (I don't know if this constitutes
>   'suitable for general audiences')and have recently begun distributing all
>   of our music in OGG format for free.
Sounds good. As you claim to be their member and should know best, I suppose
it is certain that I won't be sued by anyone?

> Unfortunately, last I checked, the person who designed the website claims it
> can only accessed with Internet Explorer (ironic, isn't it?)
sigh

if (browserName=="Netscape" && browserVers>=3) browser="bad";
else if(browserName=="Microsoft Internet Explorer" && browserVers>=4)
        browser="good";
else browser="bad";

So konqueror and galeon are bad, but apache and php3 aren't. Viewing source
html works however, I found a ftp url and am downloading rite now.

Thnx.

Bye,

Peter Surda (Shurdeek) <shurdeek at panorama.sth.ac.at>, ICQ 10236103, +436505122023

--