[vorbis-dev] Offtopic: royalty free music for multimedia presentation.

kkrebs at intergate.ca kkrebs at intergate.ca
Fri Jun 15 15:21:28 PDT 2001

>Sorry for being somewhat offtopic but I'm hoping someone can help me. I need
>to download some music I can use in a one-time non-commercial multimedia
>presentation (technically speaking I'll be demo-ing ogg123 :-)). I don't care
>what it is, only it musn't suck and be somewhat suitable for general audience.
>RMS's speeches simply don't cut :-)

  Take a look at http://www.r3bound.com.  We are a group of musicians who make drum & bass influenced music (I don't know if this constitutes 'suitable for general audiences')and have recently begun distributing all of our music in OGG format for free.
  Unfortunately, last I checked, the person who designed the website claims it can only accessed with Internet Explorer (ironic, isn't it?)