[vorbis-dev] Re: [fwd] Problems with ogg123 on OpenBSD (from: ryancooley@yahoo.com)

Christian Weisgerber naddy at mips.inka.de
Tue Jul 24 08:47:59 PDT 2001

Monty <xiphmont at xiph.org> wrote:

> ----- Forwarded message from Ryan Cooley <ryancooley at yahoo.com> -----
>
> I hope for everyone's sake that this problem is fixed soon (before v1.0
> is released) as it will seriously affect the adoptation of the format
> is all BSDers are unable to listen to their ogg files/streams.

This guy is a twit.

All of FreeBSD/NetBSD/OpenBSD have libao, libogg, libvorbis, and
vorbis-tools in their respective ports/packages collection.  This
is the place where any BSD user with an inkling of understanding
will check for these applications first.  I personally maintain the
FreeBSD and OpenBSD ports.  My email address is right there in the
ports for people to report problems or ask for help.

Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          naddy at mips.inka.de