[vorbis-dev] [OT]: Stupid mistake

Philip Pemberton philpem at bigfoot.com
Sat Jul 14 06:55:42 PDT 2001

Hi,
    I've just managed to completely nuke most of my Mailing Lists folders in
Outlook - will someone using Outlook Express (or similar) please export all
the Vorbis-Dev messages from the 6th of June 2001 onwards(starting with
"[vorbis-dev] problem with vorbis autoconf stuff" by Bill Nottingham) and
e-mail me them (send them in a ZIP file if they're over a few hundred
Kbytes)?

Thanks.

--
Phil.