[vorbis-dev] oggenc doesn't work?!?

Peter Harris peter.harris at hummingbird.com
Thu Jul 12 09:46:01 PDT 2001

> Sorry Peter, these were just things that nobody saw as 'urgent', so
> people hadn't got around to applying the patches.

No problem. I wasn't that concerned; I was just prompted by the other patch
rejection to inquire as to the state of my patch.

> I've now applied
> 1 and 2. Thanks.

Great! Thanks.

> 3 I've left unapplied - if you want to make oggenc compile on win32,
> it'd be nice if it also _worked_ correctly. Right now, it doesn't, so
> there's not a hell of a lot of point in having it build more easily.

oggenc doesn't work? Really? It seemed to work on the one file I tested. (I
know - not exactly rigorous testing there...)

What doesn't work? Maybe I can have a go at fixing the problem.

Peter Harris