[vorbis-dev] Perl wrapper for libvorbisfile or stuff

Magnus von Kölle m.koeller at gmx.net
Sat Jul 7 15:18:32 PDT 2001

Hey guys,

I wrote to this list previously, saying I needed a perl module to do
Ogg Vorbis tag reading / writing. People pretty much pointed me to the
Ogg::Vorbis module that wrapped around libvorbisfile and I should
extend that to writing streams, not only reading them. Well, awright,
I thought, let's do it. Problem is, though: The download links on
freshmeat are all broken and I don't know where to find this library.
Does anyone, please, still have this laying around, or even better,
give me some smart way how I can do this without hardcore hacking
('cuz I don't know A THING about wrapping C functions and stuff).
Maybe somebody wants to do this for me 'cuz you don't have anything
else to do? Well, just a try ...

Thanks a lot.

-M

P.S.: I'm now subscribed to this list. Geez, cool, heh? It just means
I'm receiving over 100 mails a day. Just from mailing lists. That
SUCKS.

-------  Magnus von Köller   <magnus at vonkoeller.de> ------
 Georg-Westermann-Allee 76 / 38104 Braunschweig / Germany
   Phone: +49-(0)531/2094886 Mobile: +49-(0)179/4562940

 lp1 on fire (One of the more obfuscated kernel messages)