[vorbis-dev] realplayer plugin

Jack Moffitt jack at icecast.org
Tue Jan 30 21:02:11 PST 2001

RealPlayer now plays vorbis files with the plugin I just checked into
CVS.  You'll need the RMA SDK to play with it, I'd compile binaries but
I'm going out of town shortly, but I'll get to it after the weekend.

It doesn't support chaining or seeking yet, but seems to be pretty good
for a first stab.  I'm planning on adding metadata, chaining, seeking
and streaming as soon as I get back, or while traveling.

I've only tested it on Linux so far, but it should compile out of the
box on Mac and Win32 (you can get example makefiles from the RMA SDK,
the ones I provided are trivial modifications of those).

It's in the vorbis-plugins module.

jack.