[vorbis-dev] video compression using textured polygons?

Lourens Veen jsr at dds.nl
Sun Jan 7 02:55:23 PST 2001

[snip]

Found you this via http://www.ncstrl.org:

http://cs-tr.cs.cornell.edu:80/Dienst/UI/1.0/Display/ncstrl.ifi_de/report00092

> If you really get an infinite number, you will have to wait 0 seconds...

Yeah, but you'd have to decode all of them and check them against the
input, that would still take some time.

> BTW, if you do get them, could you give me half - you would still have
> the same number.

Sure, I'd be happy to share them. I'll set up distributedmonkey.net, and
use the IMPS (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2795.txt)

> Better than me, that's sure :-).  Back to learning...

Same here, but that's why it's so good. If you're the least
knowledgeable one around there's no need to answer stupid newbie
questions d:, you only ask them :). Ofcourse to the more knowledgeable
people the problem still exists, but well, I suppose if it's a problem
they should subscribe to another list with even smarter people :)

Lourens