[vorbis-dev] BCB build successful?

OmegaDan omegadan at thehumbleguys.com
Tue Jan 30 00:22:15 PST 2001

having done just a little compiler writing in my day, I recall from my
textbooks that the prime directive of the optimization stage is not to
effect the symantec meaning of the program ... I believe floating point
operations would fall into that category -- what if those were financial
calculations?  or calculations of the optimal curvature of the wing of the
plane your gonna ride someday?

I think that may indicate an error of some kind (in one of the compiler, a
bug in his cpu, a bug in vorbis, etc)

just my oponion ....

(david: If youd like, send me a copy of the binaries and I'll try the same
test)

OD