[vorbis-dev] Building vorbis - please help

David K. Gasaway dgasaway at bigvalley.net
Mon Jan 29 19:38:43 PST 2001

I realize not many people (one :) ) want to build vorbis with BCB,
but what about vorbisfile.c, os.h, oggenc.c, and getopt?  And
someone must care about the MSVC files.  I really tried not to
bring up any questions about BCB itself (although I had some).
Please, someone, take a look at the original message, and excuse
me if I'm too impatient...

http://www.xiph.org/archives/vorbis-dev/0431.html

-----
David K. Gasaway
dgasaway at comports.com
http://dkg.home.dhs.org
-----
Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner.
-----
Sig by Kookie Jar 5.98b http://go.to/generalfrenetics/