[vorbis-dev] Streaming Question

Kerry Milestone K.Milestone at Comnet.co.nz
Tue Jan 16 12:28:16 PST 2001

Hello all,

I was having a discussion with a friend of mine last night who is a lighting
designer for shows and productions and we got onto the topic of automated
lighting.  Made me think, what would be involved in placing another stream into
the audio, or rather alongside, which could contain lighting instructions?
There is a standard called DMX, and for anyone interested check out:

http://llg.cubic.org/dmx4linux/

Regards,

Kerry Milestone.