[vorbis-dev] A masking test program

Robert Voigt robert.voigt at gmx.de
Fri Jan 5 20:31:18 PST 2001

> You should administrate a hearing test at the begining,
It measures the threshold of hearing with tone and then with noise before
the masking test.

> insert listening breaks,
It is planned to add the functionality to save and restore sessions. Let
the user decide when he's had enough, or do you mean people should have a
break after a few minutes, because hearing changes?

> and perhaps collect for stats for analysis (i.e. at least age),
This is already implemented. Try it and see if you like. It's just a
proposal of mine and is meant to be changed.

> also insert enough dummys for sample rejection.
I don't understand. What samples do you mean?