[vorbis-dev] Winamp plug-in; http streaming revisited

Matthew James Brown mbrown at hotteam.org
Wed Feb 28 10:21:57 PST 2001

Chris, Aaron,

Thanks so much.  I actually like the progress bar, it's kind of cool.
Thanks for getting rid of the task bar button.  There may be a better way
someday to do this though.  The streaming works well enough and when it's
streaming it works perfectly.   I am getting some reproducable errors on my
system though.  It seems that when the stream is at the end of a playlist it
tends to cause the streaming support to crash at times and not want to start
up again.  It will play other ogg files correctly but not stream anything.
It also has a tendency to crash at this point also.  I'm going to be
investigating this issue tonight and see if I can't come up with a
hypothesis.

Again, thank you, keep up the good work,

Matt