[vorbis-dev] Winamp plug-in; http streaming revisited

Chris Moeller chris at kode54.net
Tue Feb 27 18:23:28 PST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aaron Porter" <aaron at javasource.org>
To: <vorbis-dev at xiph.org>
Sent: Tue, Feb 27, 01 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: [vorbis-dev] Winamp plug-in; http streaming revisited

> What's wrong with the streaming code? Works on my machine! (tm)
Wasn't working correctly for me, now it does (tm)

Also eliminated annoying task bar button introduced by the status window by
making it a tool window (see resources, dialog properties), added code to
make it reappear when the main winamp window gets focus.

Update: added previously mentioned DestroyWindow call to httpShutdown

> I hadn't heard any complaints 'till the last day or two. :-(
Join the party in #vorbis on irc.openprojects.net, swap some comments with
your fellow idlers ;-)

    -Chris M.

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/octet-stream attachment: httpstream.c
</UL>