[vorbis-dev] Problem with seek functions,

OmegaDan omegadan at thehumbleguys.com
Sun Feb 18 02:56:17 PST 2001

I actually suspect the bug to be in my platform -- Win2k SP1 with VS6 SP4
-- I've had a couple other problems with it already (I.E. ov_open causes an
exception in the kernel when used from vorbisfile dynamic but not
vorbisfile static).

Unfourtantley, my studio equiptment is tied to win2k :)

but thanks for trying to confirm

OD