[vorbis-dev] test suite

berk berk at nm.ru
Fri Feb 9 22:41:48 PST 2001

Use The Source, Ralph!

Replying to your mail dated Saturday, February 10, 2001, 2:43:23 AM,
about "[vorbis-dev] test suite":

>> Should I shoot some free DV and SVHS video for ya? We have some DV and
>> SVHS cameras here and I could certainly shoot a real-life sequence for
>> you.

RG> That would be great. Something visually interesting is to be preferred of
RG> course, as well as having the texture and motion characteristics we've
RG> been talking about. :-)

Hmm....some porno maybe? :) j/k

RG> Here in North America you have to get use permission from any people you
RG> film (so I can't just go to the park). Is this true in Russia as well?

Well, I can shoot anyone without any permissions there. The other
question would they be glad to find themselves dissected at some
"scientific" site on the web? :)
Anyway, I will shoot people who just wants to film, no matter for
what. And people I'm working with will certainly film for me ;)
To be more precise, please, specify the characteristics of the test
set so that I can shoot according to some plan. (This will also be a
reference document I think).

The one point I got - it will be DV.
(If someone needs SVHS, please post!)

keep in touch. berk.