[vorbis-dev] packet over several pages

Pierre-Henri Quelen phq at laposte.net
Thu Dec 6 07:40:22 PST 2001

Hello everyone,

I'm programming something using ogg vorbis and i
was wondering how I could get a packet from a
logical bitstream when this packet is over several
pages.

let's say I made a call to ogg_stream_pagein, then
ogg_stream_packetout, but the packet is incomplete
and continued in the next page(s). If I get the
following page and I call ogg_stream_pagein again,
how can i get the beginning of my packet back. It
seems to that only one page is accessible at a
time through an ogg_stream_state...

Pierre-Henri Quelen
phq at laposte.net

"Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net ; 3615 LAPOSTENET  (0,13 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)"