[vorbis-dev] RECORDNUMBER

Simon Hosie simon.hosie at clear.net.nz
Sun Aug 26 13:59:28 PDT 2001

On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 10:52:09AM -0500, rillian wrote:
> What timezone is that?

Use the LOCATION tag.  Question is, how do you standardise that to ensure
machine readability?  Chances are that the name of the studio or hall or
whatever wouldn't be too helpful for finding the timezone unless you had a
very big database.

I think wherever I've used that tag I've qualified it out to the country,
in the standard comma separated way.