[vorbis-dev] libvorbis (sparc-solaris-2.8)

Ronald Florence ron at 18james.com
Wed Aug 15 09:37:08 PDT 2001

Please excuse me for posting to a list to which I am not subscribed.

I built libvorbis-1.0rc2 on sparc-solaris-2.8, using gcc-2.95.3, and
find that the library has unreferenced functions, specifically
__floatdidf and __floatdisf.  I'd appreciate suggestions on how to
compile this library on this architecture so it is fully functional.
(Alas, since I don't subscribe, I'd appreciate a response by email.)

Thanks,

--

Ronald Florence			http://members.home.net/18james