[vorbis-dev] Device Control

Kerry Milestone kerry.milestone at natlib.govt.nz
Wed Aug 15 21:04:35 PDT 2001

Hello Folks,

I remember reading sometime ago here about placing alongside the audio stream other information, such as DMX lighting controls (ave a wee look-see here http://llg.cubic.org/dmx4linux/ ).  I now have some gear i can get my hands on to play with and was wondering if anyone else is/has been working on anything similar.  The emphasis here is on public exhibition displays, where one could setup lighting on the intended target display as the dialogue plays out from perhaps an embedded device.

Any pointers would be great!
Cheers,
Kerry.

1,0... my two bits.