[vorbis-dev] new ogg-tools module in cvs

vargol vargol at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 26 01:36:35 PDT 2001

>     'oggplay' is intended to be a general testbed player for these new
multiplexed substream formats. >Currently it doesn't work at all, but I'm
hoping to get it degenerate mng playback working this week. >Currently it's
SDL based, but we may switch to libao+libvo at some point.

I'd leave it SDL based, it likely to cover more platforms than lib?o,
(this is counting *nix + X as one platform).

Dave