[vorbis-dev] DJGPP patches and makefiles

Beni Cherniavsky cben at crosswinds.net
Wed Aug 15 06:40:49 PDT 2001

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, I wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Here are my patches and makefiles for compiling ogg, vorbis and
> vorbis-tools on DOS with DJGPP.
> [large snip]

What are good flags for gcc to compile vorbis on x86?  I stole mine from
allegro's makefile, I'm worried about -ffast-math that is there - doesn't
it endanger
vorbis' quality?

> The patches (use -p1 to apply):
> [lagre snip]

The patches are against a cvs snapshot from around RC1 but I guess they
should still apply OK.

--
Beni Cherniavsky <cben at crosswinds.net>
                 (also scben at t2,cben at tx in Technion)