[vorbis-dev] configure error

Lourens Veen jsr at dds.nl
Mon Aug 13 02:19:44 PDT 2001

Hi,

Well, it seems that configure can't find Ogg. It's looking for but can't
find /include/ogg/ogg.h. You have to install libao first, then ogg, then
vorbis, then vorbis-tools. If you do have Ogg installed, you should tell
configure where it is with the --with-ogg-include option (I hope, I
haven't checked to be honest. But do a configure --help if it doesn't
work).

HTH, and if not mail again and I'll dive into it a bit deeper.

Lourens

burlingtonj wrote:

> Hello,
>
> when i try to compile vorbis-tools-1.0rc1 under linux i got this error
> when i try to run ./configure:
>
> Here is the config log:
>
> [....]
[snip]