[vorbis-dev] Playing ogg files in C++

jaromil jaromil at dyne.org
Sun Apr 1 00:20:25 PST 2001

On Sat, Mar 31, 2001 at 07:40:15PM -0500, Matt Fury wrote:
> Does anyone have a code samples in C++ to play the ogg files. I can’t find
> anything anywhere. I was hoping this could be shared since it seems as
> though you decode the file and read the byte stream. I can’t find anything
> windows api shortcuts. Help!

http://muse.dyne.org is a c++ application coming with the source.

pecifically have a look in inchannels.cpp|.h for the OggChannel class,
inheriting some common behaviour from the Channel virtual class.

please note this sourcecode is GPL, you may use it in your app at the
cost of releasing it GPL'd too.

--
jrml ..//korova.dyne.org
6EEE 4FB2 2555 7ACD 8496  AB99 E2A2 93B4 6C62 4800