[vorbis-dev] ogg vorbis decoding

Michael Fink michael.fink at asamnet.de
Mon Apr 30 06:47:38 PDT 2001

On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 23:39:35 +1000, Michael Smith
<msmith at labyrinth.net.au> wrote:

Hi,

>At 02:05 PM 4/29/01 +0200, you wrote:
[...]
>(if that). See vorbisfile_example.c

I managed to get my decoder to compile (although i had to use stdio.h
functions :-) and I get the max. sample number, too, but I wondered
what ov_read() returns in the buffer, is it only one channel, or
interleaved samples? When decoding a (vi.channels == 2).ogg, my module
is required to return the samples in two separate channels (is that
possible?)

bye
Michael

--