[vorbis-dev] Ogg Vorbis, DirectSound and Delphi

Philip Pemberton philpem at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 23 13:39:10 PDT 2001

Hi,
    I've just downloaded the Ogg Vorbis source, LIB and DLL files from
www.xiph.org and I've been trying to get them working in Borland Delphi 3
Pro. Has anyone managed to get OV to decode and play an OGG file using
Delphi?
    Ideally I'd like to use DirectSound (part of DirectX), via the UnDelphiX
(DelphiX with the JEDI headers) components.

    Also, if I choose to sell a program that includes OV, do I need to get a
special license, put a logo on the program's startup screen or something?

Thanks in advance.

--
Phil.
http://www.philpem.f9.co.uk/