[vorbis-dev] Metadata streams

Aaron Plattner aaronp at crosswinds.net
Mon Apr 9 14:14:51 PDT 2001

I was looking at the Freeamp stuff and I looked at their RDF metadata stream
spec. (http://www.musicbrainz.org/MM).  I noticed on that page it says,
"Furthermore, this format will hopefully be used by the Open Source audio codec
Vorbis to store audio/video metadata with the audio/video tracks."  Is this the
metadata format planned for Vorbis?  If so, how would it be embedded in the
.ogg?  Simply as a substream at the beginning, or with the synchronized events
interspersed with the audio at the appropriate times?

Aaron Plattner

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
</UL>