[vorbis-dev] song fingerprinting

Jon Shiring slothy at slothy.com
Mon Sep 4 06:45:02 PDT 2000

Jack Moffitt wrote:
> tuneprint doesn't work yet.  etantrum, longtime vorbis supporters (some
> of which are on teh list), has stuff that works now, and I believe this is
> exactly what they are doing.  i'll let Jon Shiring take it from here :)

hah, well this is pretty off-topic for this list, so I'll keep it
short.  We've had a working fingerprint implementation since around
December, available for download since March.  You can download our
(unfortunately) closed-source PMA from etantrum.com to try it right
now.  If you can wait another few days, we are releasing our library
under the GPL this week.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Thanks for the plug, Jack :)

Jon Shiring