[vorbis-dev] Ogg VEO Codec, video in an Ogg stream

Rudd-O amadorm at usm.edu.ec
Sat Sep 2 17:28:58 PDT 2000

Nope.  That won't work since you wouldnt index the content, only the
metadata which is separate, hence unlinked from the content, and in
addition dependent on user submittal.

I was thinking, why don't we leave the filename conversions and stuff
like that to separate utilities, in the old and great UNIX
tradition?  It'd make life and debugging easier, and smaller binaries =)