[vorbis-dev] Future libao refinements

Ingo Saitz Ingo.Saitz at stud.uni-hannover.de
Sat Sep 2 19:05:17 PDT 2000

MoiN

On Sat, Sep 02, 2000 at 05:28:15PM -0700, volsung at asu.edu wrote:
> * Testing the Solaris driver:  Could someone with a Solaris box *please*
> compile libao and fix the compilation errors that I am almost certain are
> present?

The configure and Makefile seems to be fixed to gcc as the
default compiler for Solaris. The attached patch should fix
compilation problems and many C++ style comments which Solaris'
default compilers (/usr/ucb/cc and /opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc) seems to
fail on.

The only C++ style comment left are in the diectories kmpg/ -
wich _is_ C++, indeed - and winamp/ - I don't expect any problems
on that platform with C++ comments in C programs ;)

    Ingo

--
I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. Just copy me to your signature.
This email was infected under the terms of the GNU General Public License.

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>text/plain attachment: solaris.diff
</UL>