[vorbis-dev] Future libao refinements

volsung at asu.edu volsung at asu.edu
Sat Sep 2 17:28:15 PDT 2000

Just so people know what I'm working on (between physics assignments), here's
a quick list of what's currently in the pipeline:

* I received an IRIX patch which I am very excited about.  I'll be submitting
that shortly.

* A month ago another user sent me a very small patch that improved ALSA
performance on his machine.  I don't understand what it does exactly, and
would appreciate it if someone familiar with ALSA programming contacted me
off-list.

* Testing the Solaris driver:  Could someone with a Solaris box *please*
compile libao and fix the compilation errors that I am almost certain are
present?

* raw audio driver - This would be good for piping the output from ogg123
through other programs and it should be easy to write.

* Fix the wav plugin to allow the file "-" to be stdout.

---
Stan Seibert