[vorbis-dev] Ogg VEO Codec, video in an Ogg stream

prabu prabu at ti.com
Sat Sep 2 19:47:16 PDT 2000

> it's database-driven.  I'm not quite sure what you're trying to ask.
>
> > Add the host of user tastes and requirements for searching and you have
> > mess.
>
> actually with a well designed database system it's quite easy.  can you
> give an example of where this doesn't work?

OK. to clarify this, and to end this at this point:
The crux of the problem is "whether DB applications are intelligent to index
multimedia content". Identifying the acoustical characteristics is more
difficult (I have not tried Tuneprint though) than  voice identification.
And it doesnt take much to the producer to add pertinent info to the song,
and make it identifiable.

And, oh, I forgot. The objects also allow somebody to take it out of the
music piece as well.

prabu.