[vorbis-dev] patch for ogg123 on FreeBSD

Thaddeus Parkinson ccthad at speedy.atc.missouri.edu
Tue Sep 19 10:29:29 PDT 2000

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000, miles wrote:

> In order to get ogg123 to compile under FreeBSD, I had to change the include
> order:

< Patch Goodies snipped >

I had to do the same thing to get it to compile under Irix, among a few
other things here and there.  I'm still cleaning it up, but I should have
a patch soon.

Being new to the vorbis development, do you normally submit patches to the
list, or are people doing commits via CVS?

Thaddeus Parkinson