[vorbis-dev] libao and ogg123 news

Jack Moffitt jack at icecast.org
Sun Oct 29 22:02:17 PST 2000

libao now has dynamic plugin support.  ogg123 now builds with libao.

they are both happy and smiley.

please try it out, this should cease the bitching :)

also, there is no more default device in ao.  my opinion is that the
calling app should keep track of default device, probably in an rc file
or something.  i'm open to suggestions.

also, the solaris and the irix driver don't currently build.  if anyone
has solaris or irix boxes to test on, i'd appreciate some help or a
patch or whatever so we can wrap those up.

jack.