[vorbis-dev] Python bindings

Andrew Chatham andrew.chatham at duke.edu
Fri Oct 27 09:43:46 PDT 2000

I saw Alex Shinn's post on Perl bindings and felt the need to make Python
bindings for ogg and ao. I borrowed heavily from his interface and a little bit
from his code. Hope that's ok! Right now I just have ogg.vorbis and ao, but
that's enough to play a file. I'll try to get the rest implemented soon.

It has documentation, but it's very likely incorrect, as I'm still figuring out
how to use the API (default values in particular I pretty much chose at random
or copied Alex).

Source and RPMs are at http://dulug.duke.edu/~andrew/pyogg

Oh, and I use the vorbis-config file, so there's one vote. I'd rather not
figure out how to get Python's distutils and m4 to work together, but I'll live
if it disappears.

Andrew

--
Andrew Chatham