[vorbis-dev] I'm back...

Segher Boessenkool segher at wanadoo.nl
Thu Oct 19 16:53:02 PDT 2000

Hiya all,

I was disconnected for the last few weeks, had a holiday, and some more
minor
disasters. But now I'm back.

I have made some more optimizations to the decoder, and to the encoder,,
but these
are not yet ready for prime time, I think. Have to test on different
platforms, for
example. Hey, I'm writing this on my new iMac. Anyone who can help me
get
a good C compiler up on this thing, please mail me privately
(segher at wanadoo.nl
for the moment). Or getting linux up on it, but I think I'll just buy
SuSE/ppc.

Now the big question: can anyone inform me about the changes made to
vorbis
in the last month? I read some of the mail archive, and the
vorbis_latest.tar contents,
but it seems nothing important has happened (except for Monty's lookup
tables).

Ciao,

Glad to be back,

Segher