[vorbis-dev] how do I donate resources to xiph.org?

Jack Moffitt jack at icecast.org
Tue Oct 3 21:03:43 PDT 2000

Monty's a little slow with his email sometimes :)  You'll get a much
better response time from me usually.  I'll add myself to the
webmaster at xiph.org address so that I catch those in the future :)

There isn't an easy way currently, but I have already been thinking down
this path, and several discussions have come up around this.  I was
thinking of opening an account with PayPal to make credit card donations
easy.

As for hardware resources, I think those will have to be done on a case
by case basis since there's shipping etc.

We can definately provide you with more information about Xiphophorus in
any case.

Please feel free to email me privately for more info or to talk details.

And of course, thanks for your interest :)

jack.