[vorbis-dev] how do I donate resources to xiph.org?

Richard Kim ryk at dspwiz.com
Tue Oct 3 20:53:06 PDT 2000

I sent the first version of this email to webmaster at xiph.org yesterday
(as instructed on the www.xiph.org web site), but I have not received
any reply.  So I'm trying vorbis-dev list. I've joined the list only a
few weeks ago as soon as I became aware of the project.

I searched through your web site, but I could not see any instruction
on how to donate resources (money, hw, etc.) to the project.  Can you
add such instruction on your web page (names, addresses, phone
numbers)?  Also I would feel comfortable donating if some information
regarding the people responsible for the project is provided on the
web site. Thanks.