[vorbis-dev] mdct question

Dave, Anish adave at ea.com
Fri Oct 20 17:34:06 PDT 2000

Hi,

Can someone tell me which MDCT and invMDCT equation uses?  I implemented the
invMDCT one given in
eusipco.corrected.ps file (handed out by Monty way back) and it produces
different time domain samples.

I tried both the FFT method and the slow way directly from the equation and
couldn't reproduce the results
from the original code.  This leads me to believe that the forward
MDCT used in the encoding is not the same as in the document.

What am I doing wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.