[vorbis-dev] Macintosh support (again)

Chris Hanson cmh at bDistributed.com
Fri Oct 6 09:14:13 PDT 2000

At 12:35 AM -0700 10/6/00, Jack Moffitt wrote:
>Ok, let's start using the correct names for things, as it took me a
>while to figure out what the hell this was all about.  os_types.h isn't
>in vorbis.  It's in ogg.

I just did a clean checkout of the tip (which is what I did
yesterday), and it (os_types.h.in) is also in vorbis/include/vorbis.
Should it only be in ogg?

Also, vorbis/lib still includes framing.c and bitwise.c and they're
still referenced in the makefiles.  Should vorbis just link with the
ogg library for this stuff, or will that come later?

>This was fairly elegant, and has been done and committed.  Thanks for
>the patch at the bottom, I included it in a slightly different place,
>but it should have the same effect.

Thanks!  It works for building ogg; if you make the same change to
vorbis/include/vorbis, it should Just Work for vorbis as well.

   -- Chris

PS - I'll be contributing my project file for building the Ogg
library separately from Vorbis real soon now.

--
Christopher M. Hanson
President & CEO