[vorbis-dev] Non-gcc build problems

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at lsc.nd.edu
Sun Nov 26 14:41:28 PST 2000

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, David Terrell wrote:

> > Here's the diff.
>
> This patch mostly makes me happy on OpenBSD.  I also needed to hack
> this change into vorbis/vq/Makefile.am, and it still doesn't fix
> make clean.
>
> *does some research*
>
> Oh, automake bug.  n/m.

What problem are you running into with "make clean"?

> Does someone on a mainstream Linux system want to confirm that this
> patch doesn't break anything (if you didn't test it, Jeff?)

Sorry -- I should have mentioned that; yes, I tested on Linux as well
(Mandrake 7.1).  Although everything seems kosher, outside confirmation
would be welcome.

{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} squyres at cse.nd.edu
{+} Perpetual Obsessive Notre Dame Student Craving Utter Madness
{+} "I came to ND for 4 years and ended up staying for a decade"