[vorbis-dev] Non-gcc build problems

David Terrell dbt at meat.net
Wed Nov 22 14:50:10 PST 2000

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 11:42:04AM -0500, Jeff Squyres wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Jeff Squyres wrote:
>
> > I have edited my original mail to list the problems that still exist,
> > and attached a diff against the CVS head to show the proposed fixes.
>
> <sigh>
>
> This is not the first time I've forgotten to attach things before I hit
> "send"...  A mind is a terrible thing.
>
> Here's the diff.

This patch mostly makes me happy on OpenBSD.  I also needed to hack
this change into vorbis/vq/Makefile.am, and it still doesn't fix
make clean.

*does some research*

Oh, automake bug.  n/m.

Does someone on a mainstream Linux system want to confirm that this
patch doesn't break anything (if you didn't test it, Jeff?)

--
David Terrell   | p = "you are nasty"          q = "my first name is Janet"
Nebcorp PM      | r = "my first name is baby"  s = "My name is Miss Jackson"