[vorbis-dev] cvs trunk vorbis/ compile patches

Jack Moffitt jack at deathstar.icecast.org
Sun Nov 12 19:27:36 PST 2000

> problems; I prefer real coding to sorting out the tools.

Most of your cvs problems are likely due to all the rearranging and stuff
that went on for beta3.  It's likely that the brunt of it is over, and
that from now on life will be more normal.

I also agree that sorting out the tools is lame.  That's why I try and do
it so that the rest of the developers don't have to.

> Bye bye && thanks for the info,

thanks for the comments :)

jack.