[vorbis-dev] cvs trunk vorbis/ compile patches

Segher Boessenkool segher at wanadoo.nl
Sun Nov 12 18:23:19 PST 2000

> the nightly builds will be source distributions soon.  that should give
> everyoen the easiest time :)

Source distributions are make (and maybe autoconf) based? Sounds good to me.
Will we be able to do some actual development using the source distribution?

I'm sorry about going on and on about this, but CVS just hates me. Or
I'm simply
not capable of using/learning it correctly. Local CVS is ok, btw. But
the remote
stuff just gives me empty trees or not-compiling stuff etc. I hate this
kinf of
problems; I prefer real coding to sorting out the tools.

Well, I'll shut up.

Bye bye && thanks for the info,

Segher