[vorbis-dev] Problems compiling vorbis.lib in MS Land

Chris Hirsch chirsch at tecomac.com
Mon Nov 6 09:19:41 PST 2000

Hey all...for whatever reason when opening up the vorbis_vc6 project in Dev
Studio bitwise.c and framing.c are still in the project. From my
understanding these files are only in the ogg library now. If I try to
compile the project as is, it fails because it can't find the files. Simple
solution: Delete the two files.

I just thought I'd give somebody a heads up....

Keep up the great work!!

Chris

BTW this is the main branch and I just checked it out this morning.

--
Chris Hirsch                                       http://www.Tecomac.com

chris at Tecomac.com                          What?  Me Worry?  Linux Inside
<INSERT RANDOM WAAAAY COOL QUOTE HERE>