[vorbis-dev] Vocoders

Gregory Maxwell greg at linuxpower.cx
Thu May 11 10:16:40 PDT 2000

"   Texas Instruments has intellectual property rights on the MELP
   algorithm. The Texas Instruments contact for licensing issues for
   commercial and non-government use is William Gordon, Director,
   Government Contracts, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Semiconductor
   Group (phone 972 480 7442). "

<cough>It's nice to know that it's forbidden to use public funds to
further private intrests.</cough>