[vorbis-dev] comment field proposal

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Fri May 12 21:15:31 PDT 2000

At 09:06 PM 5/12/00 -0700, you wrote:
>On Sat, May 13, 2000 at 01:50:58PM +1000, Michael Smith wrote:
>> Tools to edit the comments would be nice. I was thinking of writing one
>> later today, actually (If I can get my comp sci and physics projects done
>> in time...). Since I hate (HATE HATE HATE) writing actual interface code,
>> it'd probably be pretty simplistic, but I'll try to make it clear so that
>> other people can add a nice interface to it.
>>
>> Might take some work though. Could be a few days until I find time to
>> finish it.
>
>I'll add that to my (growing...) feature list for the new cmdline tool
>I'm developing now; if you'd like.

Oh, ok. I'll probably do this anyway, just for fun, and so I can understand
the encode-side library interface a bit better.

Alternatively, if you'd like help with your program, that might be a more
productive use of my time, and would help us get a working reasonably
full-featured command line program ready for general consumption that much
sooner.

Either way, I don't mind - as long as I get away from windows programming
for a while ;)

Michael