[vorbis-dev] Re: [vorbis] Problems running example encoder/decoder

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Thu May 11 06:45:14 PDT 2000

>It looks like a bug in decoder_example. I'll try and track it down tomorrow
>afternoon if nobody else has fixed it by that point.

Of course, having said this I decided to take a quick look at it before
going off to sleep. Turned out to be a trivial fix (it seems right to me,
anyway - and appears to have the desired effect).

Line 160, decoder_example.c - change it to this:
      if(bytes==0 && i<2){

I'll commit this in a bit, unless I fall asleep first (entirely possible)

Michael